Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Just Don't Feel Like It

I loved--loved, all your responses to my previous post question (the bold-red questions I leave in every post). There were lots of funny ones! Keep them coming, they truly--truly, make me smile!

Today was one of those days. Today was one of those days that I just don't feel like it. Today was one of those days that I didn't feel like putting together an upbeat and sweet outfit. Today was one of those days I wished I didn't have so many responsibilities. Today, was one of those days. Do you ever have one of those days?

As I sat in my Chinese Literature class, waiting for my professor to figure out how to get the video to work, the computer/smart-board was able to pick up the Local Cable signal and the class was watching Gilmore Girls. It just so happens that we were watching a scene where Lorelai called Rory at College and was ranting and raving to her about her lack of upkeep in their relationship--since she's been at College. This made me think, am I doing the same to MY mother? I try and call her everyday, but there are days where my phone is on silent--because I am busy--from 9 am-midnight. Phone calls are hindrances in my day--that's sad. I'll go call my mother; you should do the same.



On a lighter note, I'm seeing Spring Awakening tomorrow! A club on campus got tickets and were selling them for only $35 (Isn't that ridiculously cheap?!)! I can't wait! What should I wear? Hmm...

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.