Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Have A Twitter Account

Yeah, I said it. I have a Twitter account. However, you all know how I feel about Twitter. Remember this post? I still feel the same way. I think it's only good to promote things. Otherwise, stop talking about yourself. No one cares that you just took the biggest dump of your life. Well, actually, I might care and find that funny--HAHA! The reason I got an account was for one reason and one reason only: to follow CupcakeStop and feed my cupcake addiction. This moving cupcake truck or heaven on wheels as I like to call it has a Twitter account and to find out where the truck is located daily, you can follow them on Twitter. Oh how convenient.

CupcakeStop

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.