Monday, July 6, 2009

WTF: Designer Snuggie

As if the already ridiculous Snuggie™ could not get anymore dumbfounding, the makers of the blanket-with-sleeves have come up with the Designer Snuggie™. That's right. No longer can you just get your SnUGLiee in burgundy, royal blue or yummy sage green. It can now be bought in zebra, leopard or exciting camel. Oh my!

What I would like to know is what compelled the creators of the SnUGLiee to think that the Designer Snuggie™ would be a good idea? Seriously. I mean, I will admit I'm a sucker for anything in leopard print, and the sight of a somewhat practical product in a chic print makes me consider buying it. But then I laugh out loud intensively at the commercial and say to myself, "That is THE stupidest thing I have ever seen."

On a side note, this would be a great gag gift. My half birthday is on the 23rd. Think about it.



xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.