Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a beautiful Monday!

Today's weather reminded me about how much I love living in the Northeast. One day will be bitterly cold, but the next day will be almost sweatshirt cold (today was one of those days); I love it! Oh the surprises this winter will bring! ;]

As I walked towards the printing center on campus as part of an errand run for my boss, I was mesmerized by how serene and spring-filled the weather felt. The birds were chirping and the sun was shinning so bright I had to put on my stunna shades!! Haha! Just kiddingggg. It was like when spring is beginning, but there is still a hint of the cold winter air in it. You know when you're cold from the wind blowing, but you don't mind because the sun is heating you up at the same time? Yea, today was one of those days.






Today, I rolled out of my bed kinda late. Work starts at 9 and I started getting dressed at 8:30 (not the smartest idea). Yea, ya know, you would think that I would have learned that I need ample time to get ready. So when the clock hit 8:40, I realized "OH SH!T!". This chica my friends, threw on a pair of high-waisted skinnies, a red tank top, a black cardigan, and I couldn't decide what shoes to wear, so I just threw on my black flats and jetted out my dorm room (the time was 8:59 -- haha!). I managed to get my butt over to my workplace by 9:10. My boss was alright with it, since I'm such a hard worker ;p (sorry that was a little conceited).

Well, today was a long day, the weekend threw off my sleeping schedule and I only got 2 hours of sleep. My eye has been twitching the whole day from the lack of sleep, and it's starting to get annoying! --pauses to hold spot where nerves are twitching-- I CAN'T TAKE IT! Eh, I'll live though.

Well enjoy the rest of your Monday lovies.

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.