Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dress Me Up With Love


Top: Bitten by SJP
Pants: Mandee
Boots: Guess?
Scarf: My Momma's<33

What up with this weather? It is beginning to be reminiscent of last year when it was strangely warm mid-Winter, and the flowers were beginning to blossom because they thought it was Spring time. Today I walked around campus without my Winter coat. Crazy bananas isn't it? Today I had lunch with my friend Joseph; he always manages to bring me back to Earth and make my day bright. He's so country and down-to-earth that I wish he wasn't engaged, haha! We've only been friends since the beginning of this semester, and even though I never mentioned my love for Fashion, he can tell I love Fashion and assumed that that was my major (even though our school doesn't offer that option? haha). Why did I mention that? Yea, I don't know. Well, no, isn't it amazing how people can see into our being without being told? I mean I almost never tell anyone that I love Fashion. I think I went through a phase (in high school) where I would tell people, but now I don't feel like I need to, because for me, Fashion is my personal love. It's like my boyfriend. It's my lover; it knows me better than anyone (besides God), and knows how to make me feel better when I am down. As weird as it sounds, a good outfit fulfills my voids. I'm not into the trends, nor do I care about what's in, but what makes me look in the mirror and feel good about myself. Fashion is truly a wonderful thing; it's the ultimate love.


Also, today I went to the mall to look for a leather coat and left with a leather coat and new heels. Seriously, why do I do this? I have one agenda when I go to the mall but leave with more than I intended! What is funny about the heels I bought is that I just read an article in Seventeen Magazine (love this magazine!) that mentioned a shoe with a thick heel and strap won't kill your feet. I think I'll test them out tomorrow at work!

Secertista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.