Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Boring Wednesday



Turtleneck: Target
Tank: Old Navy
Waist Scarf: I don't remember
Leggings: Joyce Leslie
Boots: I don't remember, hahaa!

My outfit above has a waist scarf. I think it is far easier and better to use scarfs as what to synch (sp?) the waist together. I don't know if I hate using belts as what to synch my waist together because everyone uses belts, or because like I said before it's easier! (who doesn't like the easy way out? ;D) Try it! It's also the easiest way to add a pinch of color to your outfit. I dare you to try it.

Oye, I am groaning from the 294273 amount of Doritos I just ate. I wish I didn't, oh I wish I didn't. Oh well, every girl needs her day on indulgence right?

As I watch Gossip Girl, I wonder if such Fashion Divas do exist? Is it possible to dress effortlessly fabulous everyday of your life? IS IT? I'll try, but I don't know if I can do it. I do enjoy a good pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt every now and then.

Can't wait for Project Runway!<33>Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.