Saturday, March 1, 2008

J'adore Dior? NO. J'adore Giambattista Valli!


Fall 2008

I owe my love for high Fashion to many designers, but ESPECIALLY Giambattista Valli. 4 years ago, I was a Freshman in high school and itching to get in on the Fashion scene. I convinced myself I would go to school for it and in the mean time I would just spend endless hours on style.com (against my parents wishes). Well, 4 years ago, I stumbled upon HIM--Giambattista Valli. I felt like I found my high Fashion voice. I love Europeans and I felt like he truly embodied what is so chic about the Europeans. The Europeans are nothing but class and sass, and Giambattista Valli knows how to convey that.

Fabsugar just posted his collection from Paris Fashion Week, and I am in heaven! It's nothing but volume, rouge, and much much more! Check his collection out to see the much much more.

On another note, I have decided to wear nothing but heels come this Spring. Well, the occasional flat, but I am going to challenge myself to wear nothing but heels. I wonder if that is possible to do, as a College student.

What's going to be your MUST wear item come this Spring?


Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.