Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm An April Fool

I feel like an idiot. I should have researched the company. I am a research fanatic, but I was ignorant and dumb, but I am not going down without a fight. I'm not going down AT ALL. Most scam artists make their contracts impossible so that you will eventually give up and pay, but no, I am not paying a darn dime. I am not telling my parents because my dad will be pissed because he always told me to read before I sign anything. I'd like to blame my lack of sleep that day, but it's ultimately my fault. So, 'tis true, parents know best. I'm thankful for my lovely friend who sprung into action and immediately told me to cancel my credit card. However, Capital One is being ridiculous and they have to investigate my claim?!!? But, the lady did give me some advice. And, I would hate to have to get an attorney, but I'm going to figure this one out on my own; my first "grown-up" problem.

My week will be hectic, so if I don't comment your blog, it doesn't mean you're not loved. It just means that I am too busy and I'll read all blogs as soon as I can. I WILL find time in between studying and tackling this company!

On a lighter note, I wore shorts today. Why? Well my friends, I'm not exactly sure, but I was running late to my Japanese Politics class and had a certain desire to wear shorts. And, my roommate told me it was relatively warm outside. However, when I stepped outside (already late) I realized, she lied! April fool me?--I don't think she meant to. Well, it began to rain while I was in class and I didn't have my handy-dandy bubble umbrella! So, I was forced to run to my radio exam study session with a skimpy notebook over my head. But don't worry, my make up wasn't ruined--haha! :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xx
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.