Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Still On Hiatus: LEAVE SARAH JESSICA PARKER ALONE!

Photobucket
Courtesy of: Fabsugar


As news station after news station gawks at the hat SJP wore to the SATC premiere in London, I simply can't help but drool over it. Quite frankly, I think it's daring, to-die-for, and all that's in between. This hat reiterated why I consider her a Fashion icon. Fashion icons take risks and while a majority of the popoulation may not love nor understand, a select few do. And SJP, I understand and I'm loving it!

This hat takes Fashion to the level of art and only SJP would be able to pull this off; she's Carrie Bradshaw for christsake! According to INSIDE EDITION, the hat was made by famed British hat designer Philip Tracey. He used turkey, peacock, and chicken feathers, and silk flowers. It was all handmade, a one-of-a-kind creation that measured fifteen inches tall!

Well, all I have to say is that it's fabulous, it's fierce, it's art, it's Fashion.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.