Friday, June 13, 2008

Hott Mess!

As I'm running outfits through my head for Ed2010's 7th Annual Welcome to NYC Intern Party, I only have one thing to say:

Do not see You Don't Mess With The Zohan. I saw it yesterday and it was absolutely horrible. I usually give all movies the benefit of the doubt and try to see the light in the horrid mess, but no. This movie was HORRIBLE. It was racially demeaning and if I was Middle Eastern, I would find this movie offensive and comically confusing. HOWEVER, Adam Sandler looked fit. He no longer has a beer belly and is actually kind of hot!

Oh! And I can't wait to meet Miss Couturable at the intern party! I'm sure she'll be overly adorable and I hope this won't be our last outting together.

Enjoy your weekend dearies!

---
Secretista

P.S.
I'm glad to learn that I'm not the only fine lady receiving rude comments from sleazy men.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.