Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Promise To Be A Better Intern

Photobucket


This is where I was tonight.
This is the reason I came home at 10 PM and am completely exhausted. But, it was all worth it. The panelist gave the non sugar coated stuff about how to be a kick-ass intern. They requested none of us to blog about what happened, so I won't. All I know is that I'm conflicted. Do I want to remain a web-based intern or start committing to print? Before tonight I had my mind made up that I'm never doing web stuff again unless it has to deal with certain publications, but the panelist put it all into perspective. Everything is going viral now, so why not remain on the web? I could work in the web department of most magazines... hmm possible job epiphany? Quite possibly, but we'll have to see. All in all, come Monday I am going to be a kick-a$$ intern, they won't know what hit them!

---
Secretista

P.S. I finally made a trip to Billy's Bakery and it was seriously heaven! The icing is just the right amount--it tasted like ice cream! Oh, and the moistness of the cake was absolutely perfect. I think I might make that three avenues over trip on my way home from now on... may be.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.