Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday's Thoughts: To Fur or Not To Fur?

I've recently become very intrigued by Fashion Indie. It reminds me of my homie C over at PinkRockCandy; she's alll up in the indie scene, haha. What's so great about Fashion Indie is that the stuff they cover isn't regurgitated news. I like knowing that what I read over there isn't stuff I've already read somewhere else. I guess that's what makes great blogs/websites. So when I saw their post on French Vogue's August 2008 ballsy spread, I was surprised no one else mentioned anything! Or, I just don't read enough fash-news. Posts about this will probably be regurgitated 39534583 times within this week, and I'm just adding to them, ha!

Photobucket


Personally, I happen to love it. I do wear animal, but I don't think I'd ever wear fur because it's too expensive and it's not my style. But I will admit that in my 19 years of living, I've had a decent amount of leather shoes and leather bags. I just think that tackling the to fur or not to fur debate is almost on the level of the pro-choice or pro-life debate. Well, I said almost. Eh, this topic has been debated over and over again and quite frankly I wish we could all just get along and let everyone be. If you wear fur, that's cool and if you don't, that's cool too. The end.

---
Secretista
P.S. Check out my update on dressing your age (if you're 40 and over). I no longer write for the career side of the site. I've moved onto changing your look and technology, WOO!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.