Saturday, August 16, 2008

True Life: I'm A Resident Assistant--Update

Nothing hurts me more than having a piece of clothing that isn't my desired size. Tonight my RD (Resident Director) handed out our staff polo shirts. For some reason, she had me down as a size SMALL. Uh, WHAT?!?! I am not and never will be a small; I'm a medium/large. Well, I can fit into a small, but you know that saying, "your jeans should fit you, not you fit it?" Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about the polo. I don't feel like bothering my RD anymore, so I'm just going to suck it up... or... not eat for a couple of days--haha! I kept my mind off of the polo by working on my bulletin board, and c'est fini!

Photobucket


---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.