Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sexy Time

As you can see, I have been M.I.A. for quite sometime. May be my absence was only for a week and a half, but in blog-time that's a long period! I'm still on the college freight train and blogging has been on the back burner (sorry). Being part student, part RA, and part magazine intern is so time consuming, but awesome.

Last week I only had two and a half days of classes because of the Jewish holiday, so the RAs and I went out for some staff bonding and sex was the topic for almost the whole night. This got me thinking. The youth of today live in such a sexually driven world. If you're wondering what my view on sex is well, all I have for you is one word: abstinence. Yup, that's right. I'm abstaining from sex until marriage. I often get asked, "How are you ever going to be able to withstand from sex until marriage," but I honestly never find myself in that position--literally (haha)--where I'm questioning whether I should or shouldn't. And as for why I'm abstinent, well, I have many reasons but my number one is pregnancy. Abstinence is the only 100% way to prevent pregnancy. I love, love children and can't wait to have a little pack of mini-Secretistas, but I think having a child too early on in my life may hinder me from my career aspirations. But if you must, make sure you protect yourself!

Anyway, the other day at my internship a fellow intern was talking about Tom Ford and how good looking she thought he was. I had no idea what he looked like so I quickly Googled him and then I instantly remembered who he was--because of his ads. I'm not exactly sure what to make of them, but one thing I am sure is that they are overtly sexual. I'm only posting one picture, but I suggest you Google Tom Ford and click images.

Photobucket


Tell me what you think.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.