Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Three Finals Down & One To Go!

I said I'd be back in a week, but it's finals week and I am far too busy. I'm going in extra days at my internship to make up for all the girls that already left (I'm also not ready to leave). I've been so busy that my daily meals consist of bagels and peanut M&Ms. I can't wait for this week to be over, seriously.

One thing I love about my dad (besides the crazy-fun/random part of my personality that I inherited from him), is that he loves to send me random e-mails. I think I'm going to start sharing the random e-mails Papa S sends moi (me). I call these, "Letters From Dad."

Email subject: "Worm Removed From Woman's Brain"
Email content: "I hope you can access this short video. There is a lesson to learn from it. http://news.aol.com/the-rewind/article/worm-removed-from-womans-brain/258796?icid=200100397x1214180021x1200867315 "

Papa S still thinks I'm 10.


My reply: "Ew. I'm going to go wash my hands ... RIGHT NOW."

Well, my room is a mess from only getting 4 hours of sleep within the past two days, so I'm going to clean like a mad woman.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.