Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holiday Target

Merry Christmas!

Sorry I've been gone for sometime, but the school semester is done, Christmas shopping is over and I'm back.

In the past week, I attempted to go Christmas shopping... everyday; because you know, I waited until the last minute to get my gifts. Well, that was a bad idea. The New York City stores were a mess as well as Long Island. Too many people in too many stores. I hate holiday shopping crowds. In fact, I think I just hate holiday shopping, period. I told my best friend, "Dude. I went shopping today and it was insane. I officially hate Christmas shopping and when I have kids, they are getting NOTHING!" Of course she laughed in my face because that's unrealistic.

While shopping in New York City, my gal-pal who accompanied me made me realize that the city doesn't have a Target. I can't believe it. One of the greatest cities in the world doesn't have one of the greatest get-everything-in-one-stop stores! There are so many billboards advertising Target that if a foreigner were to come to New York City hoping to shop at Target, they wouldn't be able to find one! So if Target decides to build one in Manhattan, it better be a darn good one. I'm talking multiple stories high and an abundance amount of... STUFF! I love Target; I really do. AOL reports that on December 26, Target is offering 75% off on many select items (!!!). That's exciting! Too bad I'll be too busy wholesale grocery shopping--gotta stock up that 'dorm' room of mine.

Nevertheless, I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and a Happy Holiday!

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.