Friday, January 2, 2009

Inspire Me!

The one thing that Diane Keaton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Audrey Hepburn and Gwen Stefani have in common, besides being celebrities, is that they are a couple of my fashion icons. All four of these ladies influence my style in more ways than I can count. I think fashion icons emerge not for us to emulate but for us to admire and channel--through our style. And this my friends, is why I'm obsessed with fashion icons. I just love being inspired (*cough*look at my profile*cough*).


Photobucket


The reason I love all four of these ladies is because each one of them stick/stuck by their personal style. My love for their personal style might also have to do with the fact that one day I want to leave my mark on this world as a woman who stood on her own. Each one of them are different and independent women whose style cannot be replaced.

Who are your fashion icons?

---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.