Thursday, January 15, 2009

Resident Assistant Fo' Life!

It's no secret I'm a Resident Assistant. And it's also no secret that I love being one! My staff is amazing and my residents are too. There's so much work that goes into this job, but I don't mind putting forth all my OCD-like (haha) energy to complete every single task that's thrown my way. It also doesn't hurt that I get free housing.

That being said, the new semester starts in two weeks! And with a new semester comes a new floor theme. Last semester it was cupcakes; remember? My door tags looked like this. I love sharing the things I love with... anyone, so it was only fitting that my Spring semester floor theme would be magazines! Magazines, j'adore.

Photobucket
My bulletin board.

I created my own magazine though. It's entitled "Second Floor" because that's my floor and also the best floor on campus (hehe). Each resident has a cover page with their name and a couple facts about themselves.

Photobucket
My door tag.


If you ever get the chance to be an RA, do it.

---
Secretista

8 days 'til my birthday!!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.