Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Make Cupcakes. Not War.

It's no surprise to anyone who knows me; I am OBSESSED with cupcakes. It's kind of sickening how obsessed I am, but I don't apologize for my love of the perfect accessory. So when I opened the February issue of Teen Vogue and saw an article on having a DIY cupcake party, I knew the editors had me in mind (or, I like to think they did). Simply stated, cupcakes and fashion go hand-in-hand--in my world.


Photobucket

The article states it best. I love not having to share a cupcake, and with my birthday on the way, I'm anticipating how many cupcakes I'll be eating to celebrate the best day on Earth, ever. Of course I believe that sharing is caring, but when it comes to a cupcake, GET YOUR OWN!

Everyone has a different way to eat a cupcake. I lick all the icing off and then I shove the cupcake in my mouth. What do you do?

---
Secretista
10 days 'til my birthday!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.