Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sleeping Suggestions?

I've been up since 3am. And as I surfed the Internet in my insomniac state, I stumbled upon this Gap commercial:


Did anyone ever go out and try the skinny black pant?


For the past week, I've had odd sleeping patterns. I went to bed at midnight and thought that my problems were solved and that I would be able to sleep until 7am--which is when my friend and I are supposed to go to the gym. Well, I was wrong. I woke up at 3am and could not fall back asleep. WHY?! WHY?! I don't know, but I guess it's my fault for staying up really late for the past 7 days and not waking up until mid-afternoon.

I'm not one to have sleeping problems and I'm really trying to stray away from taking medicine. So many of my friends take NyQuil just so they'll knock out, and I don't want to be like them.

Any suggestions?

---
Secretista

15 days 'til my birthday!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.