Thursday, February 12, 2009

New York Fashion Week?

Photobucket
Marc Jacobs Fall 2008 show.
EDIT-- THIS IS FROM LAST YEAR'S SHOW.
CLICK THE LINK TO GET THE FULL-STORY.

New York Fashion Week starts tomorrow. I've put the question mark in the title because I don't think I'll have time to sneak into any shows and truly enjoy Fashion Week first hand. As I type this, the jaw-dropping (literally) facial expression of a girl I had a conversation with last night about this very topic pops into my head.


Girl: Are you going to sneak into any shows this season? If you do, let me know.
Secretista: Well, I don't know if I'll have time.
Girl: **Jaw drops.**

What's more depressing to me than my absence at this year's shows is the absence of some designers! The Cut: New York Magazine's Fashion Blog has a list of designers that have canceled their show. Thank you economy.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.