Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Educate Yourself

My life is crazy. It's midnight and I am finally able to sit at my computer, fish through all the e-mails I did not read during the day and complete all my homework. But despite my super busy life, I've been able to find some form of time to start reading the book below:

Photobucket
Chanel: A Woman of Her Own


Reading this book is my one step forward into becoming more fashion-literate. One of my big time New Year's resolutions is to find a way to educate myself on fashion because I don't attend a fashion-concentrated school. So far the book is good and Chanel is one interesting icon. I'm really enjoying getting to know the woman and creator behind one of my favorite Fashion Houses.
---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.