Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammy Schmammy

I'm not one to watch award shows at all. I'll usually catch a glimpse of the red carpet just to see what the celebrities are wearing and then I'll flip the channel because well, I don't really care (HAHA!). However, last night I didn't watch the Grammys at all; no red carpet--nothing. So today when I was watching the news and saw that M.I.A performed with T.I., Lil' Wayne, Jay-Z and Kanye, I was kind of upset I missed it. You see, I LOVE M.I.A. I started listening to her music three years ago and ever since then, I've been hooked. I also admire her ballsy fashion sense. Which makes sense as to why she was wearing the outfit below during her performance.

Photobucket
I love her.

Last year I saw her at the Marc Jacobs Fall 2008 show and almost freaked; but you know, I had to keep my composure because I was sneaking into the show.
---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.