Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where'd you get that?

A question that I get asked a lot. I'm often flattered when people love my clothing because well, I do put a lot of effort into choosing the pieces I buy. And when a friend recently asked me where I get my clothes, I realized that it's not where you buy your clothes but what you buy and of course, how you wear it that makes your style so personal. It's one thing to go to a store because you're on a mission to follow the latest trend and it's another to go to a store you like and know you can find great pieces that fit your personal style.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, yes I do get my clothes from H&M, Zara, Target, and sometimes Forever21, but it's not just the stores that give me my personal flare, it's my purchasing inhibitions.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.