Thursday, March 12, 2009

Louboutin on Britney Spears

The video for "If You Seek Amy" premeried today and I must say the video is as confusing as the song--which makes it all the better! The video doesn't have any of the fun dancing that a Britney video usually has, but I still love it. I especially love that she wears Christian Louboutin heels in the video. And when the shoes got their own frame shots, my heart skipped a beat. Could B. Spears finally be making right fashion choices?

Britney's Louboutin Heels
Britney's Louboutin Heels
Photo:
Britneybash.com

In addition, I know some radio stations aren't playing the song. "If You Seek Amy" apparently has an undermined meaning, but I honestly just think it's a fun and cheeky song that one is supposed to bob their head to. And if you're old enough to get the joke, kudos to you and get your mind out of the gutter.

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.