Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WTF: SNUGGIE

Leave it to the New York Times to have a reporter explore the wonders of the Snuggie in public. If you haven't heard of the Snuggie by now, then you must be living under a rock. I cannot believe someone actually thought to take a giant fleece blanket, put sleeves in it and say, "Why don't I sell it!" Every time that dumb infomercial comes on, my friends and I can't help but laugh hysterically. However, I will say that I kind of want to try the Snuggie in person. I'm just afraid that I'll look like an idiot; it's just a thought.

WTF: SNUGGIE
WTF: SNUGGIE
Photo: NY Times

Nevertheless, this New York Times reporter hit the streets of New York City last week with the Snuggie on. The reporter's adventures in the Snuggie are rather intriguing. Oh the joy of "As Seen on TV" items.

Are there any "As Seen on TV" items you're dying to try?

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.