Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just Like A Circus

On Tuesday night the pop princess herself, Britney Spears, kicked off her Circus tour. And as I sit here listening to Lace and Leather, I can't stop kicking myself for not willing to shell out the $300 plus for the horrible seats at her show. I mean, the Pussycat Dolls are her opening act! I love the Pussycat Dolls more than anyone will ever know and the combination of the dynamic female group and B. Spears would have been a rockin' good show--if I went. But oh well. It is what it is and hopefully I'll see her in concert sometime in the future.


B. Spears
Did I mention her costumes for the show are designed by DSquared?
YUM.
Photo:
Mystyle.com


---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.