Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break is Over--Womp, Womp

Tomorrow I go back to reality--womp, womp (my internal sound effect to disappointing things).

No more lounging around and enjoying my stress-free lifestyle, no more sleeping at whatever time I feel is suitable and no more peace and quiet. The next 30 days are going to be crazy as I take care of my summer plans, study for exams and finals, work overtime to make up for the shortage of money in my bank account and much more that I can't think of because my brain is so scattered as I stare at my hand-dandy planner.

Oh May 15, 2009 (the last day of finals) can you come a little faster?


Happy Easter!
This is my favorite music video, ever.
I think it's suiting for this holiday.



---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.