Monday, April 13, 2009

The Broke Joke

I'm borderline broke and well, that's no joke.

Money or the lack thereof has been racking my brain for quite some time now. However, I've accepted that this is the territory that comes with being a super-busy, interning-crazy, fashion addict college student. When I look at my bank account, I can't help but wonder if the almost $500 I spent at Zara five months ago is what caused my current state of impoverish. Or could it have been the $200 plus I spent at Aldo? And although these expensive purchases may have contributed to my diminishing bank account, I think the blame is on life. Yes. I said LIFE. I keep track of what I spend my money on and between interning in New York City and living on my own, life is pretty darn expensive. I guess it's all a part of growing up? I know I'll be fine. And let's just say that for the future I will be making more careful financial decisions. It probably doesn't help that I just bought a $60 Calvin Klein dress from Marshalls for an upcoming school formal...

Calvin Klein dress from Marshalls
May be this green dress will bring me more... green!


---
Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.