Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Vintage Vogue

My Vintage Vogue
Photo: Myvintagevogue
My new favorite Web site, ever.

By nature (and because of my upbringing), I am a gal who loves anything tradition and vintage related. I enjoy going to church every Sunday, having a man hold the door open for me and of course wearing skirts and dresses whenever I can. My personal style also reflects this: modernly conservative with an edge. I think the fact that I like conservative outfits is the main reason I love vintage things and vintage times. My favorite fashion era is the 1960's; it had a touch of elegance and a certain je ne sais quoi.

I recently stumbled upon a great Web site entitled, Myvintagevogue. The Web site is "devoted to vintage fashion" and "to the designers, models & photographers which inspire us." I am absolutely IN LOVE with this site. I should be doing my journalism homework but instead I am fervently clicking through all of the images from every era listed, as well as, the extra categories such as "Umbrella Girls." I knew there is a reason I am obsessed with umbrellas.

What do you think of the site?

---
Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.