Friday, July 24, 2009

Follow Your Own Path

I just had a very interesting conversation about my future with my mom. Just when I get scared and I feel like a disappointment to my family name because I'm not trying to become a doctor or a lawyer, my mom finds a way to reassure me that I should just follow my heart. And that's what I am and have been doing. Our mini mother to daughter heart-to-heart reminded me of a recent post on TeenVogue about role models. Without blinking, I know exactly who my role model is. She embodies everything I want to do with my life; and that's help influence the lives of millions of girls. Aside from fashion and the publishing industry, I care deeply about helping girls. Specifically, teens. Her name is Atoosa Rubenstein. And after re-watching her interview with Charlie Rose, I feel reminded about the intentions of my life's path.




xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.