Monday, August 3, 2009

The Problem With Jeans

I give up! Jeans suck. I can never find the perfect pair. And when I do, they don't last me more than 6 months because of my thunder thighs and bodacious rump shaker.

Last August, to keep with my high-waisted skinny jean fad, I bought two more pairs for the school year from what I call "The Curvy Girl Store." I say that because all the mannequins look like two giant basketballs landed on their back side. Nevertheless, I thought, "I found THE perfect store. Finally, a place where a girl like me could find jeans that would fit her correctly and will last!" I was wrong. The jeans fit all right, but as far as being everlasting, guess again. The jeans lasted me until December. And when both jeans began to rip, I was low on cash, so I went a good four months not wearing any skinny jeans. Nothing but leggings, tights and the one pair of wide-leg jeans I own (which I might add have lasted me for almost two years).


The Problem With Jeans
One of my favorite pair of jeans. The high-waisted skinny. Yum.


So to get to the point, I've noticed that mostly my skinny jeans tend to rip and end up in my trash can 6 months after the purchase. Could this be because I probably wear them more than once a week? Or could it be the poor quality of the jean? No. I think jeans just suck. They are lovely to wear, but frustrating to buy. Down with jeans!

xoxo


Follow my blog with bloglovin
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.