Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Magazine For and About Fashion Bloggers

Check me out! I'm a firm believer in that there's no harm in shameless self-promotion. Uh-huh. That's right. I said it! And when the editor at Style Sample Magazine (a new webzine) contacted me, I was more than pleased to add my two cents to their third issue. I'm featured in the "Blogs To Watch" section. I think the concept of this magazine is absolutely great! With Fashion Bloggers taking the fashion industry by storm, a certain amount of attention is well-deserved. And a magazine specifically devoted to us doesn't hurt. I remember when there were just a handful of fashion blogs. I've watched fashion blogging blow-up into this new fad. It makes me so happy! =]

One of the questions they asked me: "Who do you hope to reach?"
My answer: "When I write, I write for the person who needs inspiration. A good portion of my blog has me including my readers on my journey into the magazine industry, adulthood and college. And being that I'm a firm believer in hard work, dedication and positivity, a lot of my posts portray just that. My life journies are always done with a smile."

Read the rest by clicking the image below or heading to their website at StyleSampleMag.com.

Secretista in Style Sample Magazine

xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.