Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wedge Wants: Feeding My ALDO Addiction

With Black Friday sales around the corner, I am looking forward to buying the shoes below. It's a done deal. They will be mine and I will wear them all the time. This will lead me one step closer to my goal of wearing nothing but ALDO shoesies for the rest of my life.

The ROSSINGNOL looks like a wearable version of the McQueen Spring 2010 heel. The ROADTOWN is a shoe I already own. I have it in black, but could use it in white. However, my size is not in stock so I guess I'll have to see about that one. If not, I've got my eyes on a pair of black flats because I am in DESPERATE need of a simple black flat. But let me shh and let you look (and possibly drool):

ALDO
ROSSINGNOL
ALDO Shoes
$90.00

MINE.
BACK OFF!

ALDO
ROADTOWN
ALDO Shoes
$59.98 CLEARANCE
Please get my size SOON.
Thanks.


xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.