Thursday, January 7, 2010

Harper's Bazaar Talks Fashion (1971)

I've been feeling nostalgic lately. It might really just be because I'm about to hit one of the many milestones in my life--16 days until I'm 21!!

I stumbled upon this intriguing video that makes me yearn for old fashion times, when the true aesthetic of clothes making was really appreciated and it wasn't just about the overall look. There are some great coats showcased and I am in need of a new wool coat. Preferably Red. Any suggestions? One thing that also stuck out to me in the video is that the blazer will clearly never go out of style! The lovely lady interviewing the high-ed American designers is China Michado,  former Harper’s Creative Director. She visits Betsey Johnson, Bill Blass, Geoffrey Beene, Halston, Anne Klein and others. It's a MUST watch!




Watch Harpers Bazaar Talks Fashion (1971) in Entertainment | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.