Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Miley Cyrus Goes to College?

Brooke Shields recently gave Miley Cyrus some education advice. She told the USA partying Princess to go to college and get a higher-ed degree. According to The Frisky, Shields shared some of her Princeton wisdom after Cyrus "told her last year that she was planning to skip college." Interesting...


Photo Courtesy: Elle


Personally, I think she should go to college. But you're probably thinking, why should she go? She's a starlet. I think Miss Cyrus could use some personal growth. No one is too famous for college. Many stars have gone. And from my experience, going away to college has allowed me to discover myself, live my life (like Cyrus raps about) and experience... everything!

You can't be Hannah Montana forever Miley Cyrus.

What do you think? Should she go to college?

xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.