Friday, January 8, 2010

J'adore Jeffrey Campbell

I am in love. I am in love with Jeffrey Campbell... shoes. Don't get me wrong. I am still heavily addicted to ALDO Shoes--Footwear I can actually afford. I just desperately need the 99 shoes:





Photo Courtesy: Solestruck.com


And with my 21st birthday in 15 days, I think someone out there should get me a pair of these. My shoe size is 10--you know what they say about people with big feet!... What DO they say? Anyway, Jeffrey Campbell released their Spring/Summer 2010 lookbook. Take a looksie below. The site asks, "CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?" No. I don't think I can. I want. I want. I want! But, I can't... I can't... afford. Yet.









Photo Courtesy: Jeffrey Campbell


XOXO
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.