Friday, March 12, 2010

Giambattista Valli is Red Hot!

Earlier this week, Giambattista Valli showcased his Fall 2010 collection. I'm in love. From the camel coat to the sheer red dress, I loved every single piece. I will say that this one was slightly different than his previous winter collections. There was something airy about it; the others were heavy on material. Needless to say, the one thing I have noticed is that Valli has a love for red. It's like he knew that I, who is arguably his number one fan, loves the color red. Red must be the staple color for a Valli girl! Oui ou non?

The proof is in the pictures:



Giambattista Valli love red

Giambattista Valli love red
Photo source: style.com


xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.