Monday, March 22, 2010

What I've Been Up To

School Books
Books that rule my life right now.


It's no secret I've been slightly missing in action from the blogosphere. A recent conversation with my girl Christina from Candybox made me aware that I have been neglecting my blog. Truth be told, my life has been super busy; school + Star Intern status = exhaustion. March Madness doesn't only refer to basketball, but also college. It's midterm season and I have been so busy with my extra stuff that I've put my studies on the back burner and now I am backlogged on things I need to study and papers I need to write. Any other college kids feel my pain?

Spring break is next week and the school year is almost over. May be once things calm down, I'll figure out a normal blogging schedule...

Until then, follow me on Twitter!

xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.