Thursday, April 1, 2010

I AM Ugly Betty

Chrystina as Ugly Betty
My friend Chrystina was Lady Gaga on last night's episode.


Sometimes I'm pretty sure Ugly Betty mimics my life, sort of. I feel that every time an episode airs, it correlates with my thoughts and wonders about my life and my place in the fashion/journalism industry. I've realized one thing; I am Ugly Betty. I have life goals, and I must let life's unexpectedness transform my paths but remain true to myself and my aspirations. Ugly Betty is coming to an end soon and I will miss it. Every single episode has made me shed a tear and I've watched each character grow into someone beautiful. Oh, and the styling is absolutely inspiring and to-die-for dahlings.

xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.