Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Angela and Vanessa Simmons' Baked Goods!

Pastry by Vanessa and Angela Simmons

As a total food (specifically cupcakes) and fashion enthusiast and "good girl," I am a strong supporter of Vanessa and Angela Simmons. I think the two of them are awesome role models for young girls, and I see a lot of myself in them. They are young, fun, wholesome and hardworking girls. Some of their sneakers aren't exactly my cup of tea (then again, sneakers in general aren't), but I believe that Pastry is just-right for their targeted audience. The girls recently released a new shoe called Home Sweet Home. Inspired by Dorothy's ruby red slippers from The Wizard of Oz, Home Sweet Home heels come in a sparkly pink or black color and are paired with flats. Meaning, each pair of HSH heels you order comes with a matching flat--genius!

Also, the Simmons sisters have redone their website! Check it out at LovePastry.com.


xoxo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.