Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blog Me Up it's Sunday!

Hey Hey Trendsetters,

Today was a good day. Not because anything special happened but because everyday is a good day unless my cat dies; oh wait, I don't have a cat. So, everyday is a good day!

It was nice to go to Church today. Bathe in the encouragement of my pastor and observe those Fashionistas in my church; Church goers know how to dress! After Church I wanted to go pick up my Dry Cleaning, however, that wasn't made possible. Silly me forgot that the Dry Cleaners are closed on Sundays. I was really excited to go pick up my Zara Pea Coat, my Forever 21 wide-leg trousers and mini dress, my Arden B. top, and my Tadashi full-length skirt! Sigh, I guess I'll have to see if they are open tomorrow, which I doubt, but it's worth a shot. I really wanted to wear the the trousers to Church tomorrow night.

So, I guess you can say I am new to this whole Fashion blogging thing. I've been blogging for years, but never about a specific topic. I've been reading My Fashion Life for years, but I never really branched out and read all the other blogs. And boy, let me tell you, I am hooked! So many different perspectives and so many insightful thoughts; I LOVE IT! Hopefully, I'll get the honor one day of joining their ranks of established Fashion blogs.

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.