Monday, January 28, 2008

First Day of Classes!



Jacket: H&M
Scarf: Unique (some new thrift shop back home)
Shirt: Mossimo
Pants: Kohesion
Heels: Forever 21

First day of school always brings me jitters. The night before is always a big event; I plan my outfit and how I am going to do my hair. I remember the night before 3rd grade, I decided to wear my leopard skort with its matching beige top and leopard printed heart--oh how I loved that outfit. Well, last night was a little different. I planned the outfit in my head and then went to bed (while my roommate unpacked--she's from Oregon). I had no jitters, because I guess as you get older you become less anxious about starting school. Hmm, anyway, I was excited to wear my outfit in public, but I wasn't excited as to how much pain my feet would probably endure. You see, the shoes fit, but, for some reason, my big toes always get jammed in the front. I kept telling myself, while I was trekking across campus, 'it's all for the love of Fashion. It's all for the love of Fashion.' When I finally got back to my dorm and took my shoes off (after taking the pictures of course lol), my feet were throbbing and blue with pain. So, I guess you could say it was my feet that felt the jitters today--haha.

Well, off to Human Resources to find a job on campus. Or, should I try and get a job at the mall?

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.