Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quick Post!

I literally have 5 minutes to write this post before my next class.

So, New York Fashion Week is almost here!! ANYONE EXCITED?!?! I can't wait! It starts February 1, 2008. Coincidentally, that day, also happens to be the termination of Restaurant Week. And I happen to be going to New York that night (February 1st) to eat at Bobby Flay's restaurant! My friend (the bubble gum bubble blower. Remember her?),......is in love with Bobby Flay and I think she got us reservations for his restaurant! Yay Bobby Flay!


Question: What do I wear?!

My posts from now on may be limited because I am taking way too many courses--AHH! I'm late for class!

Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.