Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PAHH--IT'S WINDY!



Jacket: H&M
Head Scarf: I don't remember
Scarf: Mom's
Shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Kohesion
Jeans: Kohesion
Ring: Forever 21
Glasses: H&M

I step outside the student center building and instantly, my face is smashed with a gush of wind. My eyes are tearing and I'm thinking 'OH NO! MY EYELINER!'--haha, yeaa that's how we Fashionistas think. I wasn't thinking about protecting the important school papers in my hand; how sad is that?

I knew today was going to be windy, so I had a really hard time trying to figure out what to wear. I wanted to wear a dress, but that was obviously a no-no. I was almost late for my math class because I couldn't figure out what to wear. So I just threw on some jeans and a shirt and my jacket which I guess is a windbreaker (yay!). Nevertheless, this got me thinking. What does the Fashion forward person wear on a windy day? Should she just settle for jeans? Or opt for something else? I don't know. What do you think?


Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.