Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ONE MORE WEEK!



Scarf: H&M
Shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Kohesion
Pants: Mandee
Boots: Guess?

Only one more week til I am 19! Okay, so it's not that exciting, but for some reason I just love my birthday. It has nothing to do with the fact that I get a year older, or that I get presents, and I feel special for one day (or may be those are the reasons--haha), but the date of my birthday TO ME is special. January 23, or 1.23, is the only day of the year where the month and date are in chronological order! (YAYY ME!--if you watch Suit Life of Zack & Cody, you know to whom I am referring to. Haha!)

January, truly is a great month. Not only is it the start of a new year, but it is the eve of New York Fashion week! Ahh, this is when all the preparation and excitement starts to unravel for this one week of Fashion Heaven; where all the Goddesses and Gods of design come together to showcase their best works and new trends for the Fall season and feed every Fashionistas addiction. Sigh, I'm only a train ride away, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of these designs. Only through the internet will I view these great creations.

HOWEVER, DURING FASHION WEEK, I WILL BE SEEING THE SPICE GIRLS LIVE! So, I'll get my Fashion fix, being that Roberto Cavalli did design their costumes.

Project Runway & Cashmere Mafia tonight!

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.