Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chuck Your Ballet Flats For Spring

SAY WHAT?!

I was watching E! News yesterday and some Fashion Consultant claimed that for Spring, ballet flats were going out of style and it was time for girls to chuck them; she MUST be on crack. She proclaimed that wedges were the new "it" shoe (well, duh!). I don't know why this woman made me angry, but she did! It was probably because I love ballet flats and think they are great all-year-round. But, I think we all know gladiator sandals are the actual "it" shoe for Spring; they made an appearance last Spring, but are stomping their way into existance this time around.

So to the E! News Fashion Consultant, I am going to still prance around in my ballet flats come this Spring--SUCK ON THAT SUCKA!

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.