Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quickie





Sorry I've been M.I.A and not commenting on blogs. I've been really really busy; yesterday I was out of my dorm from 9 AM - 9 PM. I had tons of studying to do and people to meet and an interview to go to and it was just a hectic day. And even now, I should be doing my homework before a club meeting, but I am here, talking to my fellow Istas and Blog readers.


My Hunter boots arrived today. Part of me thinks I should have gotten a more drastic color (they're chocolate brown), but I'll probably just end up buying another pair in either red or yellow--I'm sick, I know. The boots cost $98--$113 plus tax, shipping & handling. My roommate:


Thinks I paid too much money and/or that they are ugly. HAHA! Oh well. It's really nice quality, except it's pretty snug on my man-like calves and I can pretty much only where them with skinny pants, tights, or nothing, woo!

Today I had an epiphany (more like a realization). I dress pretty much the same everyday. I try not to, but when it comes down to it my style is pretty much the same. Boots, jeans/pants, tank, shirt, jacket, or dress & tights. It's hard to mix-it up in Winter. So to the Weather Gods, make Spring come, NOW!

What do you think of my new boots? Keep or exchange?
Do you think you dress the same everyday?

Secretista

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.