Thursday, March 20, 2008

And I'm Dreamin' of You Tonight


Ever confuse your dreams with reality? Well, last night I had a dream I was getting ready to go out with my boyfriend (this was clearly a dream because... I'm single), and I slipped on a white flowy dress and brown wooden heels. I remember thinking, "I LOVE these heels. I can't wait to wear them all day everyday." I then woke up and to my disappointment, there were no heels to be found. Does this mean something? Are the Fashion Gods telling me to buy a wooden heel this Spring/Summer? I think so.

After a good 30 minutes of Googling "wooden platform brown heels", I found this:
Photobucket
$130 from Steve Madden--is it worth buying?

And then I found this:
Photobucket
$28 from Forever21--I will be buying this!


Happy Spring lovies!


Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.