Saturday, March 22, 2008

China--Dui Bu Dui?

I watched a movie two nights ago called Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl; rent it--if you're into foreign movies.

Through this movie, I discovered this Beijing beauty:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Her name is Li Xiaolu (李小璐), aka Jacqueline Lu, best known as Lulu.
Check out her blog: Lulu. I'm amazed that such a Chinese star is willing to post personal entries and pictures online.

She wears clothes very well and if I was a stylist, she would be my muse; my Victoria Beckham to Marc Jacobs. It's things like this that make me want to keep Mandarin as my minor and one day go to China. But my friends, Mandarin is one tough language that I don't think I'll be able to master in 4 years.

Point being, next to the French I think Asians as a whole (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc.) are darn good dressers and have eternal personal style. Dui bu Dui? Yes or no?

Secretista
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 
BACK TO TOP


Copyright © Secretista 2007-2010
All Rights Reserved.